Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Communications
Contact Name: Rebecca Smith
Job Location: London
Job Title: Administrator/PR Intern
Job Salary: £21 - £26 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
We are looking for an experienced part-time Administrator/ PR Intern to join our luxury PR and communications client based in Aldgate on a 6-month contract in Central London.
The main purpose of the Administrator/PR Intern role is to provide administrative support to the wider public relations team.
We are looking for individuals with strong Excel skills (intermediate-advanced level) and are confident extracting data from Excel to create Word labels.
You will be working between 8-12 hours per week in total.
Responsibilities of Administrator/PR Intern:
* Using Excel spreadsheets, you will be working with lists of data and pulling this data into Word labels. You will be given a list of journalists that are due to receive a package from the client, and you will need to take this data from Excel and convert it into a Word label.
* Coordinating the delivery of gifts/packages to clientele
* Supporting the public relations team with general administrative tasks
* On occasion, in the absence of staff you may be asked to help at company events which could involve you checking people in or keeping logs of attendees (You will be given prior notice for events should they need an extra pair of hands).
Skills and Experience required of Administrator/PR Intern:
* Excellent communicator both verbally and written with a confident and approachable attitude.
* Presentable and organised.
* Competent with Microsoft packages, specifically Microsoft Excel at intermediate-advanced level.
* Able to extract data from Excel spreadsheets and create Word labels.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to showcase your skills and contribute to their success. Join their team and achieve great things together!
45745RS / INDHRR