Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Benefit Providers
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Back End Developer
Job Salary: £38000 - £42000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are looking for the most talented Developers to join us here at BrightHR, you will be collaborating with the PO, business analyst, and QA to plan, build release and maintain software features that deliver business value.
We have a great product team here at BrightHR that believes in user-centered design, iterative development and validated learning. We work in an agile and collaborate way in cross-functional teams focusing on delivering value not just to a UK audience but to international clients across 4 platforms.
What do we want you to do?
* Maintain and improve engineering practic
* Able to communicate a complicated problem succinctly accurately and coherently to a team with different skill setsExhibit cross functional behaviour and support other competencies within the company
* Able to negotiate and compromise solutions and find the balance between best practice, expediency and longer term maintenance costs
* Maintain and improve software quality for features built (TDD, Pairing, Peer Review, Static Analysis)
* Support the product owner and Development Lead in the provision of estimates that are at an appropriate level of fidelity for the phase in the development lifecycle
* Support the QA in identifying describing and resolving defects
* Support the BA in the elaboration of requirements
* You take responsibility for the entire lifecycle of delivery from idea, marketing, sales and operation
* Manage your own training requirements
* Propose new technology, process or tooling to improve efficiency being aware of the future maintenance costs and consistency across other product teams
Who are we?
* BrightHR is a people management software company and we are looking for the most driven and dedicated developers to join our team. We offer a software as a service solution that enables businesses to effortlessly implement HR processes, from approving holidays, logging sickness and tracking lateness, managing the workforce rota & shifts, and organising HR documents 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
Our benefits include:
* 25 days’ holiday + your birthday off + plus all bank holidays
* Enrolment to our annual Profit Share Scheme.
* Perkbox discounts.
* Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service.
* Matched pension contribution of 4% which increase to 5% after 5 years’ service
* Life Insurance
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
* Company incentives, access to discount schemes.