Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Leona McCarthy
Job Location: London
Job Title: Benefits Advisor UK and EMEA
Job Salary: £50000 - £60000 Per Annum
* Strong HR reward/benefits background
* Experience of reward and benefits frameworks and excellent knowledge and understanding of UK employment legislation
* Co-ordinate all benefits related paperwork including invoice management and administration relating to legacy benefit schemes resulting from acquisitions. Manage joiners and leavers administration (e.g. childcare vouchers, cycle to work, gym membership, GAYE, private medical insurance, risk benefits).
* Accurately calculate benefit in kind cash equivalent values and voluntary deductions for payroll processing.
* Experience in implementing, standardising, and working with or managing reward and benefits policies and procedures
* Comfortable working within a fast-paced, complex, dynamic environment
* Have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook (or similar e-mail package)
* Good communicator across a wide-ranging employee workforce
* Be Flexible, adaptable and somebody who can work well under pressure, to tight deadlines and be a team player
* Can demonstrate strong organisational skills, be self-motivated and be methodical in their approach to daily workloads