Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Alex Giblin
Job Location: London
Job Title: Benefits and Pension Officer
Job Salary: £50000 - £50000 Per Annum
Position – Benefits and Pension Officer
This position works within the HR & Benefits team covering the Europe and Asia where the team is responsible on a day to day basis for delivering the payroll admin, management reporting, benefits and pension admin, HR Technology and policy formation for the region. This role is 6 weeks temp prior to a Fixed Term contract until February 2021.
Benefits and Pensions
* Responsible for the day to day running of the benefits platform in the UK & Singapore.
* Responsible for the weekly/monthly uploads into the company database for the UK & Singapore
* Day to day management of the benefit platform provider Thomson’s
* Responsible for the day to day benefit/pension queries from employees and vendors within the region
* Responsible for the reconciliation of the monthly benefits to the benefit providers
* Responsible for monthly accounting reconciliations and journals
* Responsible for pension and benefit invoicing across the region
* Responsible for administration of the annual renewal of UK & Singapore flexible benefits program within the company.
* Responsible for the administration of the annual Census Data required for the renewal of the Asia Pac region
* Responsible for benefit provider portals across the region
* Maintain ongoing knowledge of regional benefits in order to ensure compliance
* Responsible for reviewing and ensuring that policy documents and wording are updated and maintained in the company database.
* Responsible for creating and maintaining annual benefits pension calendar showing each provider per region along with renewal dates
* Support with the roll out of wellness initiatives
* Support with writing and creation of monthly HR communications
* Support the payroll team where required during periods of absence/holiday – Including the absence and holiday portals admin (Team Seer), ADP Input