Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Media/Advertising/Publishing
Contact Name: Anton Blades
Job Location: London
Job Title: Benefits Specialist
Job Salary: £55000 - £60000 Per Annum
Hourly rate negotiable
Portfolio are supporting a brand at the top of their field, to recruit a numerical hands-on benefits specialist on short notice. You will have a strong benefits background specialising in 3rd party vendor management, day to day administration and end to end reporting.
* UK Benefits experience.
* Stakeholder management.
* Strong excel skills.
* Plan remuneration bundles and extra projects that line up with the organization’s essential arrangement.
* Guarantee pay rates and advantages agree with the current enactment about common freedoms and pay value.
* Distinguish patterns and actualize new practices to draw in and inspire representatives.
* Direct exploration on representative fulfilment (for example utilising overviews and quantitative information).
* Recharge our remuneration plans with financial and non-money related advantages dependent on worker needs.
* Monitor winning compensation rates and ensure we offer serious pay plans.
* Draft sets of expectations, work investigations and arrangements.
* Structure pay in manners that will yield the most elevated incentive for the association.
* Assess and report on the adequacy of worker advantage programs.
* Track remuneration and advantages benchmarking information Prerequisites.
* Information on building pay bundles and extra projects for different divisions and rank levels.
* Incredible comprehension of occupation assessment and occupation examination frameworks.
* Great logical abilities.
* Experience with work enactment in different nations.
* Involvement in representative fulfilment overviews.