Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Robert Lynch
Job Location: London
Job Title: Benefits Specialist
Job Salary: £40000 - £45000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our client is one of the world’s leading Insurance companies and are looking for a Benefits Specialist who can assist the Payroll and Benefits Manager to deliver the UK and European benefit programs to enhance the employee experience.
* Oversee the maintenance of employee benefits records on Workday and working with the payroll team to update employee records.
* Co-ordinate all benefits related paperwork including invoice management and administration relating to legacy benefit schemes resulting from acquisitions. Manage joiners and leavers administration (e.g. childcare vouchers, cycle to work, gym membership, GAYE, private medical insurance, risk benefits).
* Reconcile benefit data.
* Assist with benefits queries from employees in the UK and across Europe in a timely and courteous manner.
* Responsible for re-enrolment of the UK pension scheme.
* Responsible for preparation of benefit returns for the UK and Europe.
* Work with the Marketing team to increase employee engagement and awareness of benefits.
* Assist in developing the Company’s benefit programmes by conducting research and analysis.
* Responsible for thoroughly understanding statutory and voluntary benefits programs for the UK and Europe.
Skills and Experience Specification:
* Excellent communication skills and professional approach to work
* Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
* High level of attention to detail and numeracy
* Using own initiative to seek and suggest improvements to processes.
* Excellent team working skills as well as the ability to work autonomously.
* Ability to speak a second European language.
* Experience of utilising Workday for Benefits Administration