Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Rebecca Smith
Job Location: Hampshire
Job Title: Claims Administrator
Job Salary: £17 - £20 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join our client based in Southampton on a temporary assignment as an Administrator until the end of December 2023.
As an Administrator, you will work closely with the Finance division, reporting into the Risk & Compliance Manager to provide administrative support and support them with claims management.
We are looking for individuals with at least 2 years administration experience.
Responsibilities of Administrator:
* Assist the Risk & Compliance Manager with Claims Management & Administration
* Data/information gathering from the business to support with ad-hoc requests.
* Organise the “review meetings” calendar.
* Liaise with the Finance team to ensure all policies, forms and required documented procedures are kept to date and in place.
* Liaising with “action” holders on the progress on outstanding actions
* Produce period reports relating to internal and Group audits for review.
* Upkeep of company polices and annual policy auditing, liaising with the business, ensuring up to date policies are available and the correct “owners” are allocated.
* Ensure documentation to support the organisations audit and Self-assessment are available.
* Collate information from various departments within the business for inclusion in the business’s yearly insurance renewal (December to February) and the quarterly Handover Pack
Skills and Experience required of Administrator:
* The ability to produce high quality work to meet challenging deadlines.
* Strong communication skills, with proven ability to build strong collaborative relationships with business partners and stakeholders.
* Ability to lead by example, demonstrating strong ethical standards, and effectively influence colleagues in all professional interactions.
* Good inter-personal and presentation skills i.e., public speaking, communicating ideas and solutions etc.
* Outstanding organisational ability with great attention to detail
* Experience in administrations and office-based environment
* Confident in Excel, Word and Power point and expert level of Excel skills
* Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
* Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
* Able work on your own initiative.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to showcase your skills and contribute to their success. Join their team and achieve great things together!