Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: London
Job Title: Client Experience Manager
Job Salary: £35000 - £40000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
To manage and improve client engagement and experience, in particular having full responsibility for client on-boarding and fulfilment, continuing client engagement, client training and complaints handling. An exciting and engaging role incorporating Croner-i, HR-inform and Croner Taxwise products
The Client Experience Manager will have significant experience working with senior leadership and cross-functional teams to improve operational execution and client engagement. Reporting to the Managing Director the successful candidate will have experience of working with client experience teams and operational service delivery teams. You will be confident to project manage service transformation projects, as well as being able to implement insights from mapping our client journey, client feedback scoring and regularly sampling every aspect of our service interactions and engagement.
The role will also require you to lead a team of circa 10 staff including Client Experience Account Managers and Field Training Consultants along with the support of the Client Experience Senior Account Manager.
This role incorporates 3 main products; Croner-i content, Croner Taxwise insurance and our HR Inform platform. An exciting role where you can make a real difference working across all the departments within the business and ensuring we deliver the best possible service to our clients
* Ensure all new clients receiving an on-boarding call, refining and improving this process, along with organising on-site training where required. This then extends to the fulfilment process.
* Review of customer service issues and negative feedback with seniors and implement processes and strategies to improve the client experience. This includes ownership of online review platforms.
* Manage and report regularly on the core metrics linked to client experience from on-boarding, service implementation, service follow up, ongoing client support, queries, client dissatisfaction and cancellation requests.
* Identifying non-usage and implementing effective processes to increase usage via our client facing staff and digital services.
* To review our client experience proposing and implementing enhancements to improve our digital engagement.
* To identify training needs and ensure that training is subsequently undertaken, and service delivery improvements are made
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation
Job Goals and Metrics
* To ensure all clients approaching renewal or end of contract date are retained.
* To monitor and review the on-boarding process ensuring a positive experience for all new clients across our service offerings.
* To monitor and review all client experience interactions are dealt with professionally, courteously and in a timely manner with a root cause analysis undertaken
* To implement ‘Successflow’, ensuring that all processes take into consideration the client experience and that it is the most efficient way of working.
* To produce a weekly dashboard, highlighting retention rates, cancellation rates, SLA’s adherence both with client experience and service delivery identifying any underlying operational or engagement challenges.
* Utilising both automated and manual data to analyse and work with the management team across the business to implement the necessary solutions to improve the client experience and reduce service issues or a lack of engagement in our services
What you Bring to the Team
This position has a high level of visibility across the organisation and you will need to be a strong leader who is able to communicate clearly and compellingly at all levels of the company. You will be joining a high growth business, we are looking for
* New innovative ideas to improve client retention, engagement and user experience
* A “can-do” attitude
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong time management skills.
* The ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
* Highly collaborative with a focus on delivery
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure
Why Join our Team?
This is a fantastic multi award winning place to work if you enjoy being exposed to a wide variety of customer service issues across all different sectors. The office is fast-paced and busy so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers