Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: FMCG
Contact Name: Charlotte Dunkerton
Job Location: London
Job Title: Compensation Analyst
Job Salary: £45000 - £50000 Per Annum
Portfolio HR is currently looking for a strong compensation analyst to join a well known FMCG organisation based in West London. This is to work alongside HR manager and directors of the business across international areas of the business.
We are looking for a driven individual possessing a high level of numeracy and technical ability. This role will be working under the supervision of the Senior Compensation and Benefits Manager and among three other Analysts, each with their own remits and specialisms.
* Responsible for supporting on employee relocation, including requesting cost estimates from Global Relocation team, transferring information to local templates and presenting costs to Senior Relocation Manager
* Assisting the C&B Manager with coordination of the following C&B cyclical activities: annual salary planning, annual sales bonus calculations, salary range compilation and International Bonus and Long-term incentive planning
* Act as the first point-of-contact for HR in the absence of other C&B Analysts/Manager
* Working alongside HR contacts across EMEA in order to collate or distribute information in relation to Compensation/Benefits related activities
* Providing support to C&B Director when required on Executive Compensation
* Assessing all compensation movement requests (Promotions, salary adjustments)
* Data input into appropriate trackers and templates
* Good HRIS experience and technical.
* High level of Excel proficiency. Vlookups, areas on Pivot tables and familiarity with a wide range of Excel formulas are essential to the role. Experience with VBA (macro building) will be a strong advantage.
* High level of numeracy. Ability to easily understand and calculate percentages, pro-rata’d amounts, interpret statistics and deal with mathematical concepts related to compensation.
* Experience of coordinating reward processes on an international scale.