Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Charlotte Dunkerton
Job Location: London
Job Title: Compensation Analyst
Job Salary: £40000 - £50000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
As a specialised function within the wider Human Resources department, the Compensation & Benefits (C&B) function liaises day -to-day with HR Managers and Directors across 24 EMEA countries, providing sound and timely advice in order for them to meet the demands of the business.
An experienced Compensation Analyst with strong HR project management skills is required to join our busy team to assist the C&B Manager with all project, cyclical day-to-day Compensation activity.
This role’s primary focus will be building relationships with HR colleagues across EMEA and providing them with Reward-related advice backed up with sound and robust analysis and market insight.
There will be some routine Reward administration and weekly/monthly reporting activities and some strict deadlines to adhere to.
We are looking for a driven individual possessing a high level of numeracy and adept technical ability (namely with Microsoft Excel). This role will be working under the supervision of the Senior Compensation and Benefits Manager and among 3 other Analysts, each with their own remits and specialisms.
* Strong HR project management skills. Experience with conducting an annual salary/bonus review process in a large organisation will be a strong advantage.
* Demonstrable HRIS experience and technical savviness.
* High level of Excel proficiency. Vlookups, IF statements, Pivot tables and familiarity with a wide range of Excel formulas are essential to the role. Experience with VBA (macro building) will be a strong advantage.
* High level of numeracy. Ability to easily understand and calculate percentages, pro-rata’d amounts, interpret statistics and deal with mathematical concepts related to compensation.
* Experience of coordinating reward processes on an international scale.