Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Manufacturing
Contact Name: Randa Ibrahim
Job Location: Hertfordshire
Job Title: Compensation and Benefits Manager
Job Salary: £55000 - £65000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio HR & Reward are proud to be representing our international technology manufacturing client in their search for an experienced Compensation & Benefits Manager to join their team on a 12 FTC Maternity cover. The purpose of this role is to manage and execute key compensation and benefit processes.
As the Compensation & Benefits Manager, you’ll lead and supervise a team of 3, reporting into the Head of HR and will ensure that all day to day activities are dealt with in a timely manner including:
* Understanding all processes in detail, identifying key decisions points and providing talking points for line managers to communicate any changes to individual packages
* Delivering training to line management/HR on benefits including providing market data and salary recommendations, ensuring that all are well equipped to manage employee’s benefits related queries
* Liaising closely with Payroll to ensure that any benefits changes are implemented are communicated
* Adhering to internal compliance requirements by ensuring that all processes are documented
* Provide reports to enhance the performance of reward management services
* Interpret new legislation and developments in the Compensation & Benefits area ensuring any changes are implemented and properly communicated
* Support the pension trustees with topics such as pension reports, developing the pension proposition and better communicating this important area to staff.
To succeed in this innovative, people-focused company, you’ll require experience of operational management within Compensation/Benefits/Reward preferably in a large corporate environment. You’ll benefit from previously working across multiple markets and cultures and if you have a process-driven mind, you’ll enjoy the structure of this role.
Based in Hatfield, in a modern state-of-the-art facility, you’re less than 1-hour from Kings Cross by train and bus and you’ll be working for a business with strong ethical values that strives to be an employer of choice. If you’re able to build strong relationships at all levels and are able to communicate effectively, you’ll thrive at this dynamic business.
If you want to be a part of this people-focused business where there is an opportunity to make a big difference to your colleagues lives, please apply now.