Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Media/Advertising/Publishing
Contact Name: Charlotte Dunkerton
Job Location: London
Job Title: Compensation & Benefits Manager
Job Salary: £55000 - £65000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
To manage the provision of an effective and professional compensation, benefits and relocation service for allocated Lines of Business and countries across EMEA and all applicable supporting functions across the entire Region, through the development and maintenance of appropriate tailored solutions working within defined frameworks as necessary.
To partner with the Regional HR Business Partners, local compensation community and local HR across the Region, providing advice and guidance on the delivery of C&B initiatives/policies/processes.
Provide support for cross LOB C&B initiatives impacting countries in the region, on a project basis.
As one of the senior members of the team, the C&B Manager will help develop the talented team of Analysts alongside the other managers. They will need to be able to work with autonomy and deal with multiple diverse stakeholders within their own function and the wider business.
* Responsible for the provision of pro-active compensation and benefits support to the Country HR heads, LOB heads and local HR teams
* Accountable to Director C&B EMEA to ensure Company policy is followed on all C&B activities
* Degree level or equivalent qualification
* Demonstrable experience in Compensation and/or benefits and/or relocation at manager level
* Proven experience of working in a multi-national, fast-paced, progressive commercial organisations
* Proven experience gained within a US multi-national or similar matrixed organisation
* Experience of working with benefits would be highly desirable
* Experience of team management would be highly desirable
* Working experience with compensation & benefits employee data maintenance of an HRIS system (preferably, SAP).
* Proficiency in/knowledge of compensation & benefits consultancy reporting tools and surveys would be an advantage
* A proficiency in/experience using HR Information Systems (SAP or PeopleSoft) would be an advantage