Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Credit Control Client
Contact Name: Samuel Lowe
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £24000 - £26000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio credit control are working with a well-known client looking to take on an experienced credit controller to come in and hit the ground running. This is a once in a career opportunity for an exceptional for a Payments Team Member to join our rapidly expanding finance team. With an unrivalled track record of incredibly strong year on year growth of its subscription model business, our client supports over 80,000 organisations and 16 million lives across the UK & Ireland. Our client is part of 14 companies and has a group turnover in excess of £400m, there is substantial financial backing for further expansion, acquisition and international development. This represents an unparalleled career advancement opportunity for the exceptional individual.
You will be carrying out proactive credit control for all centres to minimise arrears, unallocated receipts, and credit losses. You will also be carrying out reconciliations and reallocations of client accounts and payments to resolve payment issues.
* Take full responsibility for your own daily call schedule of overdue client accounts
* Handling payment and service queries principally by telephone, but also by email and letter
* Providing “Super Duper Service” when engaging with the client, handling client enquiries and making the necessary notes on our systems to maintain accurate and timely records
* Processing debit/credit card payments
* Liaising with Client Experience and Client Retention departments whilst also adhering to internal processes, to ensure clients’ accounts operate as smoothly as possible
* Identifying and actioning all potential retention opportunities
* Complete requests for client account adjustments when required
* When the collection opportunities are exhausted, and all efforts for resolution to date have been unsuccessful, provide a full and complete case history per client for escalation to the Payments Team Senior.
* The above is not an exhaustive list and you will be expected to perform different tasks to support the changing demands of the function and the overall business objectives of the Group.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you wish to be put forward for this opportunity. To discuss the role in further depth, please call and ask to speak to Sam on 0207 650 3199. Alternatively, send an email to Samuel.firstname.lastname@example.org