Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: NHS Organisation
Contact Name: Nigel Dune
Job Location: Surrey
Job Title: E-rostering System Administrator
Job Salary: £13 - £15 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
Portfolio is currently working with a Surrey based NHS client who are on the look out for a temporary E-rostering system Administrator.
To support managers / co-owners in the use of the E-rostering system, providing expert advice, guidance and solutions to enhance the use of the software.
To ensure that the system is fully and accurately maintained so that it meets the needs of the Organisation, and provides efficient, cost effective and safe rosters in line with Organisational policies.
Conduct analysis of complex data including shift patterns and rules/working practices in order to support on-going improvements in the E-rostering BAU (Business As Usual) and Implementation Projects for both medical and non-medical workforce. This includes data gathering, system set up, testing, conducting training sessions and workshops, project support, helpdesk advice, ensuring high quality data input.
Principal duties to include:
* Ensure that a series of local procedures (Standard Operating Procedures) have been developed, reviewed and maintained for system administration of the HealthRoster system and associated modules which support the Trusts eRoster Policy and Procedure.
* Develop, review and maintain a work plan for the eRoster team to ensure that daily/weekly/monthly tasks are completed to support the organisation. For example, payroll extracts, UNIFY2.
* To provide specialist advice to end users throughout the Organisation by acting as first point of contact for all such queries.
* Facilitate template creation, redesign/amendments for wards/departments/areas, liaising with finance and end users.
* Responsible for set up management and maintenance of the bank/agency system interface, including mapping codes.
* Develop, implement and maintain a system maintenance/housekeeping plan to ensure the system and associated module meets recommendations from provider, auditors and best practice.
* Work in partnership with HR Systems team/Finance teams to ensure that Health Roster and other systems are aligned as much as possible. For example sickness codes, cost centres, staffing budget information.
* Design, implement and review access roles in line with role based methodology.
* Ensure that rules as settings are reviewed and set as per recommendations from provider or best practice.
* To liaise with the Digital services department and the system provider to resolve technical issues.
* To log calls on behalf of the organisation with the system providers support desk.
* Responsible for reviewing release for system upgrades, to consider any risks to organisation for upgrading and escalate risks via appropriate channels.
* To develop and test the system to meet the needs of the organisation to maximise the use of the system and associated modules functionality.
* To support the Workforce Systems Manager – Projects to implement the system throughout the organisation.
* To be a nominated point of contact with the provider for facilitating upgrades.
* To complete User Acceptance Testing processes for future products and upgrades.
* To facilitate meetings with system provider or other organisations who wish to share knowledge.
* To attend meetings relevant to role, system and associated module in the absence or at the request of the Head of HR, for example Ward Sisters and Matrons.
* To attend system user groups (when the agenda is relevant)
If you feel this is the right role for you then please send your details for immediate consideration!