Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Travel
Contact Name: Adam McCartney
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: EMEA Payroll/HR Administrator
Job Salary: £14 - £16 Per Hour
Urgent requirement for an experienced EMEA Payroll Officer for an exciting business based in Manchester City Centre. Reporting into the HR Manager, you will be required to delivery accurate and effective delivery of EMEA Payroll and HR Services to the organisation’s business.
The organisation’s EMEA Payroll function covers 11 different European entities, the vast majority of which are outsourced. It is fundamental to this position that suitable candidates are familiar with Dutch legislation and have previously processed Payroll for the Netherlands from start to finish. Suitable candidates must also be familiar with managing outsourced providers, including checking and approving payrolls. This position will also involve assisting the UK Payroll function with the start to finish processing of monthly payroll.
This vacancy also includes elements or Reward, HR Operations and Recruitment and therefore would be suitable for a HR Generalist, familiar will all aspects of day-to-day running of a HR function. HR elements of this position will include ensuring HR filing and documentation are appropriately filed and archived, managing the HR inbox, answering benefit queries and supporting with the compilation and issuing of employment contracts and new starter packs, logging the return of appraisals and development plans and other associated documentation.
* Ability to process UK payroll from start to finish
* Previous experience processing payroll for the Netherlands
* Experience working with European outsourced providers
* Up to date legislation of both Dutch and UK Payrolls
* Previous experience within a hybrid role of HR and Payroll is beneficial
* Manual calculations skills for UK Payroll
* Pensions Auto Enrolment knowledge
* HR Generalist experience, including recruitment and rewards
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels
* Able to work in a fast-faced environment
This is a temporary to permanent position and suitable candidates must be either immediately available or available on a 1 week notice period.
If this position sounds of interest, please forward your CV for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please contact Adam in our Manchester Office for more information.