Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Charity
Contact Name: Sofia Wikho-Ng
Job Location: London
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job Salary: £25000 - £30000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio HR is currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant to join a well- established charity based in the heart of central London. This position is to work directly and alongside the CEO and Chairmans of the business. This business welcomes you with open arms, they are a fun and social environment – encouraging an open door policy. We are looking for a candidate with an adaptable personality, warm and friendly to come join the team.
* Responsible for managing EA support and assistance to the CEO and Chairman.
* To operate at a senior level within the Charity, be responsible for attending on-going charity events.
* Attend and act as the first point of contact for leadership meetings
* To provide support, guidance and advice to the board of trustees
* To manage communications, administration and calendar/diaries for the Chief Executive and Chairman.
* Work closely to be involved in the commercial side of the charity, research projects, report production and basic analysis of data.
* Be responsible for any data or information pieces that the Chairman and CEO are fully prepared for their various commitments by drafting appropriate briefing notes, and producing high quality documents, presentations, minutes, reports and letters.
* To liaise closely with charity trustees and prepare work as requested.
* To coordinate preparation of papers for trustee board and committee meetings and Senior Management Team meetings within set timescales.
* To organise and attend trustee and SMT meetings and produce accurate minutes as required and within set timescales.
* Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality and personal appearance.
* Adhere to policies and procedures committing to any on-going projects.
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* EA Skills
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Computer literate, including Word, Excel, Microsoft office
* Office administration or management