Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: West-yorkshire
Job Title: Field Consultant - Litigation
Job Salary: £38000 - £42000 Per Annum
Our Client, a leading provider of HR and Employment Law, are looking for a qualified and experienced Senior Litigation Field Consultant to join their field based Legal Team. The successful candidate will manage cases across the West Yorkshire area and must be flexible to travel throughout the UK, should it be required. The successful candidate will work closely with the Employment Law advisory service, the Litigation executive teams and Senior Leadership Team, therefore the ability to motivate and influence others would add value to the team.
This opening presents a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Advocate looking to develop a better work life balance or a HR professional with experience representing the company within a Tribunal. This role presents an opportunity to work from home, alongside field work where visits to Clients and representing them at Tribunal Hearings will be required.
* Representing clients in Tribunals and advising the client accordingly throughout the process.
* Preparation of cases, write up and running trials in court.
* Provide articulate analysis of cases, to identify and mitigate risks to the client.
* Present all legal arguments relevant to the case, whilst representing client interests completely.
* Experience representing company interests in employment tribunal cases.
* A professional qualification is desirable but not essential.
* Advocacy experience within employment law is desirable.
* Ability to work under pressure, off own initiative and self-motivate.
* Strong organisational, administrative, communicative skills and high professional standards.
Must hold a full valid driving license.