Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Leona McCarthy
Job Location: London
Job Title: Global Mobility Specialist
Job Salary: £30000 - £38000 Per Annum
The Global Mobility Specialist will work within the HR team to provide responsive and effective Global support and HR support for their client areas across the clients international locations. You will be liaising directly with HR colleagues, employees and the relevant business functions. The person must be able to work within a team, be self-motivated, proactive and highly organised.
Qualities, skills and experience required
For this role it is essential to have Global Mobility. The Global Mobility piece will refer to such areas as allowance, transfer packages internationally. Need to be able to advise the other HR Advisors on the allowances for location, travel and be able to provide this information to team
· Legally able to work in the country in which the position is based.
· Previous experience working within the field of international assignments, either global mobility or expatriate management
· Applicants will have a good understanding of the assignment lifecycle from start-to-finish including expatriate compensation methodologies.
· Well organised, strong communicator, and negotiator, able to prioritise and work under pressure, and have a thirst for knowledge and self-development
· Excellent interpersonal skills as you will be dealing with assignees and senior managers on a day-to-day basis
· Fluency in English, both written and spoken is essential including being able to draft documents with grammatical accuracy and ability to communicate well at all levels of the organisation.
· Excellent Microsoft office skills
· Methodical, accurate and have excellent attention to detail
· Able to demonstrate initiative and a pro-active approach to daily tasks
· Be committed to maintaining and promoting the high standards of the role, department and Company and maintain a high standard and professional image at all times
· To ensure discretion is exercised when dealing with sensitive information and enquiries and to ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times
· To maintain at all times, a friendly, courteous and helpful manner to colleagues, callers and visitors to the HR department
· Able to work as part of an effective team assisting and supporting HR team members
· Demonstrate enthusiasm, flexibility, commitment and reliability
· Resilient to cope with conflicting demands, able to prioritise duties and work effectively under pressure while remaining calm and professional at all times
· Must enjoy working in a very busy, fast paced environment
· Be punctual and reliable