Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Charlotte Dunkerton
Job Location: London
Job Title: HR Administration Specialist
Job Salary: £30000 - £32500 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our client is looking for a HR Administration Specialist to provide timely, accurate and efficient service delivery within an HR service delivery team, focussing on a high degree of customer service. Provide a high level of knowledge expertise and understanding specific to the service delivery of HR Administration for Schools.
* Work closely with Schools and HR Advisory to support the efficient and effective delivery of the service to agreed SLAs and KPIs, together with associated service performance reporting.
* Support the delivery of the service transformation programme, involving and engaging team members in the process.
* Encouraging and enabling the embedding of an efficient effective customer-focused transactional service practice within the HR Corporate and Schools team.
* Timely, accurate and appropriate response to requests for information and all other enquiries (measured through feedback, complaints etc).
* Understanding of services requirements with regard to HR Corporate and Schools team activities and driving forward service improvements.
* Provide effective management of resources within the Schools HR and Corporate team.
* Development of valued professional relationships with schools with clients and customers.
* Meet all audit requirements and operational deadlines.
* Adherence to all company policies and procedures applicable to this role
* This includes but is not limited to HR, Health and Safety, Finance, IT, GDPR, Information Governance, Business Continuity, Marketing & Branding.
* Providing guidance to the Schools HR & Corporate teams through support in delivering effective and efficient customer-focused service in particular being the focal point for HR Technical queries.
To be considered for this role you will have worked within a school dealing with HR Administration and basic Payroll. You will also need to have used iTrent.