Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: NHS Organisation
Contact Name: Sofia Wikho-Ng
Job Location: Surrey
Job Title: HR Administrator
Job Salary: £18000 - £21000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio HR are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator based in Leatherhead. It is to work for an NHS organisation, we need a strong candidate that is willing assist the temporary staffing team and who can be trusted to work a busy NHS environment. You will be sat looking after 1000+ employees on the team, and will assist the advisors and HR Business Partners on any ongoing employee relations activities. This position will be relocating to Woking at the beginning of July.
* The Temporary Staffing Office provides an administrative, operational function for all services which means the role holder will: Assign staff to shifts based on requirements by the service and staff availability
* Check and appraise bank staff timesheets and following up on any discrepancies Record registration/revalidation details of any/all staff as is required, sending out reminders where necessary
* Certify staffing databases are current and up to date
* Deliver clerical support to the Recruitment process as may be required and coordinate the allocation of staff for induction
* Responsible for liaising with the agreed national framework agencies where appropriate to fill shifts and requested areas of need, ensuring that the Trust’s guidelines and procedures are fully understood when communicating with external agencies.
* Be skilful in communicating on a daily basis with different service users and outside agencies including health care assistants, nurses, allied health professionals, Administrative workers, & Clinical Site Managers.
* Work directly and respond promptly to extremely high volumes of both telephone calls and e-mails throughout the day, ascertaining the nature of each communication and either dealing with or redirecting in a timely manner maintaining a high level of customer service.
* Work under pressure in an often volatile environment, where frustrations are evident from the service who are seeking temporary staffing workers.
* English Literate and Numerical
* CIPD / Equivalent (Qualified by experience)