Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Housing Association
Contact Name: Charlotte Dunkerton
Job Location: Buckinghamshire
Job Title: HR Administrator
Job Salary: £ - £ Per Annum
Job Start Date:
To provide effective and efficient administrative support to the HR Advisors and wider HR team. To contribute to the delivery of a high quality HR function in line with HR strategy and policy, contributing greatly to organisation being seen as the provider of choice.
Provide basic advice on the policies and procedures to staff and managers, and be the first point of contact for general HR enquiries.
* Proven previous HR Administration experience in a fast-paced environment demonstrating an understanding of HR processes and procedures.
* Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
* Good standard of numeracy and literacy.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) with data entry experience.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate, persuade and influence at all levels both internally and externally.
* Able to work on own initiative and effectively prioritise and plan own workload in a high volume, fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
* Able to collate, review and interpret information.
* Enthusiastic, flexible and self-reliant.
* Demonstrable creative problem solving skills.
* Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team within broad policy and professional standards.
* Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines maintaining accuracy / attention to detail.
* The Post Holder may be expected at times, to travel to regionally based Homes and offices to meet the requirements of the role and will require access to their own vehicle.