Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Media/Advertising/Publishing
Contact Name: Anton Blades
Job Location: London
Job Title: Hr Administrator
Job Salary: £12 - £13 Per Hour
My global client in London are market leaders in their fields. They are seeking a committed Hr Administrator who can hit the ground running with an exciting and rare temporary opportunity that could transfer into a permanent contract.
* Provide support to the Hr department in all aspects (recruitment, generalist, employee relations and data entry).
* Maintain and asset with the full employee life-cycle (monitoring applications, supporting the interview and offer process, distributing contacts, on boarding with rights to work documentation, assisting with employee relations and grievances).
* Organise meetings rooms on a day to day basis when required.
* Complete reference requests & reference letters within the policy guidelines and deadlines.
* Stay up to date with Hr employment law and GDPR compliance.
* Contribute towards the day to day running of Hr.
* Reporting into the Hr Advisor to achieve the strategic objectives of the business.
* Liaising with payroll to ensure all people data is parsed across and that employees are paid correctly and on time.
* Act as the first point of contact for all queries, provide basic advice to colleagues and managers in line with policies and procedures.
* Attracting talent via recruitment and provide on boarding on an administrative level.
* Note taking for Hr meetings when requires.
* Previous Hr Administrator experience is essential, a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* A strong understanding of numeracy and literacy.
If you are immediately available, or have a 1 week notice period then please contact Anton at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in the available fields.
Please note previous Hr Administrator experience is essential.