Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Alex Giblin
Job Location: Wales
Job Title: HR Administrator
Job Salary: £11 - £11 Per Hour
I’m currently recruiting for a large charity located in the Swansea area.
Please only apply if you have previous HR experience
* To be the first point of contact for any queries from across the organisation and to be able to answer these or pass them to the relevant person in a timely and professional manner.
* To support with note/minute taking for any employee relations issues or employee meetings as necessary.
* To ensure that accurate employee records are kept at all times.
Training and Delivery
* To support the Training and Delivery Manager with organising and booking training and venues, liaising with suppliers and dealing with enquiries relating to training records or courses.
* To send reports where required and appropriate and to support with any LMS queries.
* To process invoices in a timely and effective way.
* To produce training materials and sign in sheets for the Training and Delivery Manager, other managers and/or providers as appropriate.
* To add training to eLearning accounts.
* To support the delivery of training as appropriate.
* To keep all staff training records up to date at all times and ensure 121/appraisal records are logged on the LMS in a timely manner.
* To accurately process payments and pay adjustments including, but not limited to holiday payments, one off payments and hourly paid employees, other adhoc payments and with the Service Delivery Officer ensure timesheets are complete and successfully loaded into payroll.
* Accurately inputting and updating the relevant data onto the Payroll/HR database.
* To process and check travel and expense claims and all other payroll variances/adjustments after approval has been sought from the relevant manager.
* To use the correct systems to calculate backdated pay awards and salary increases.
* To action leavers and administration of exit interviews and P45’s.
* To be responsible for long term service payments and sending out letters. 1
* To action starters and administration of safer recruitment from point of advert. Assist relevant manager as needed with job descriptions/person specifications; shortlisting; interview questions; ensure interview panel have completed safer recruitment training; establish 2 references in advance of interviews; enhanced DBS clearance etc.
* To monitor and oversee the recruitment process from the first day of employment, including the organising of the induction. To liaise with the relevant manager to ensure that local and corporate induction are carried out timely and effectively and to escalate any concerns to the relevant HR Advisor.
* To work with managers and new employees on the progress and completion of the probation period and to ensure that any issues are identified quickly and passed on to the relevant HR Advisor.
* To work closely with HR Assistant colleagues so absence can be covered.