Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Leona McCarthy
Job Location: London
Job Title: HR Administrator
Job Salary: £30000 - £35000 Per Annum
Our client is looking for an HR Administrator to join there HR team based in Moorgate.
The role is responsible for supporting full end-to-end employee lifecycle processing, contributing to the effective delivery of a high quality, professional HR service to the company.
Acting as first point of contact for all HR related queries, the role will be responsible for the timely processing of all HR related administrative activity as well as maintenance of accurate HR records and provision of HRMI to support business decision making.
Working with the wider HR / L&D Teams, the role will contribute to the continuous improvement of HR processes and services, working on ad-hoc projects as required.
Duties will include:
* Act as first point of contact for HR process and policy related queries, escalating more complex queries as required
* Administer the full employee lifecycle including hires, promotions, transfers, leavers, maternity etc
* In liaison with the Training & Competence Manager and external screening provider (Credence), coordinate employment checks for all new starters and regulated staff
* Generate offer letters, contracts and other employment-related documentation in accordance with HR and company guidelines
* Organise the Company and HR inductions, liaising with the L&D Team and departmental heads to ensure a smooth running and engaging employee induction programme
* Coordinate the monthly payroll instruction process, ensuring Payroll are notified of all pay-related changes in a timely manner to ensure correct processing of employee pay
* Respond to and process absence related queries, including sickness absence recording, holiday entitlement calculations, maternity and paternity leave calculations
* Support the annual performance cycle, including provision of advice and guidance to employees and managers upon request
* Respond to telephone and written enquiries / requests for information, including reference requests, mortgage requests or external submissions (e.g. Office for National Statistics)
* Undertake any other tasks commensurate with the role, positively contributing to the achievement of the HR / L&D Strategic plan and Company objectives