Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Leona McCarthy
Job Location: Hertfordshire
Job Title: HR Administrator
Job Salary: £26000 - £28000 Per Annum
Primary role: To work as part of the Human Resources team, providing high quality service to individuals (managers and employees), ensuring that policies and procedures are applied fairly and consistently. To provide an effective and efficient output of work to meet the demands of the role, assisting in all aspects of the work undertaken by Human Resources.
* Willing to work on multiple tasks, one day never being the same.
* On boarding, reports, recruitment, lifecycle.
* High volumes of queries.
* Time management/diary management.
* Self-sufficient – able to go off and do a task independently.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to effectively communicate at all levels
* Organisational skills with the ability to effectively prioritise and structure work to meet deadlines
* IT literacy
* Excel; able to collate and present data using Advanced Excel
* PowerPoint; able to create presentations
* Word; able to produce accurate documents using standard templates
* Works well under pressure: Keeps control of workload and effectively manages demands
* Attention to detail: Focused on the accuracy and quality of work through to completion.
* Adaptability: Able to adjust to changing circumstances or demands. Able to manage multiple tasks in line with the needs of the business
* Initiative: Takes action of one’s own accord if it is required, beyond what was asked if necessary; able to achieve results without constant instruction
* Self-Motivation: Takes pride in their own performance and the quality of work they produce
* Continuous improvement: Always looking for a better way of doing things
* Customer Focus: Passionate about providing a prompt and effective service to customers; prepared to put in exceptional effort in order to ensure a positive customer experience
* Planned and organised: Establishes a clear list of tasks; prioritising and scheduling activities in order to maximise the use of time,
* Ownership: Takes personal responsibility and initiative to get the job done to a high standard.
* Teamwork: Works well with others in the pursuit of shared objectives; readily shares information and uses team members’ strengths to achieve objectives
* Communication: Ability to communicate clearly and effectively; is mindful of audience needs and ensures that all messages are clearly presented and understood