Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Leona McCarthy
Job Location: Ireland
Job Title: HR Advice Manager
Job Salary: 55000 - 60000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
To oversee the Ireland and Northern Ireland advisory team, ensuring that both our clients and our consultants have the best possible experience. To ensure the team is highly motivated and performing to exceptional levels so as to provide an exceptional client experience.
To oversee the day-to-day operational management of the team and the throughput of work. To
manage Consultants’ performance within a contact centre environment and ensure they meet KPIs and
quality standards whilst maintaining a high standard of service provided to clients. To inspire, motivate
and support the team as necessary to maintain strong working relationships within the team and with
· To build and maintain an effective, cohesive and motivated service function, providing leadership
and support to team leaders, colleagues and peers.
· To assist Consultants with technical client queries on employment law and HR matters and act as
a point of escalation.
· To effectively manage all Consultant workloads, in line with departmental requirements, to ensure
that we efficiently respond to client queries.
· To monitor and review Consultants’ overall performance activity on a daily basis, providing detailed
periodical reports to Directors as required.
· To participate in external training events and conferences for clients and prospective clients, and
to represent the business in external media events, to include radio interviews.
· To assist with the preparation of weekly rotas (including overtime / out of hours) to ensure the
contact centre service is effectively covered 24/7.
· To assist and lead in any recruitment and interviews for the department ensuring that staffing levels
are maintained, and staff attrition is reduced.
· To undertake training with new and existing members of the team as identified and in line with our
learning and development framework
· To conduct, where necessary any formal meetings such as disciplinary and grievance and be the
point of appeal as necessary to provide the relevant outcomes in line with the Employee Handbook.
· To deal with client complaints and any service issues in a timely manner ensuring that a
satisfactory conclusion is reached on all occasions.
· To be flexible with work times as there may be occasions, particularly due to the 24/7 nature of our
service, where you will be required to complete work outside of core hours, do training or have
team meetings to capture all team members.