Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Sofia Wikho-Ng
Job Location: London
Job Title: HR Advisor
Job Salary: £45000 - £55000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio HR are currently working with a financial services firm based in central London. We are looking for a HR advisor with strong generalist and employee relations experience to sit in a busy HR team. You will be working alongside the HR manager in this role and looking after administrators in the team. You will be directly speaking with executive employees in the business advising them on HR matters.
* Be responsible for providing an advice and service to the executive employees in the business and other senior management members on daily employee relations.
* Undertake tasks on performance management issues, training and development, compensation and benefits.
* Responsible for implementing and organising ways on improving policies and procedures
* Responsible for general operations within HR department including project management, updating and implementing HR processes and all company HR policies
* Create and manage HR reports
* Meeting set objectives and KPIs and attending any board meetings relevant to improving HR.
* Knowledge and experience of implementing GDPR regulations
* Research and recommend performance management and evaluation methods
* Responsible for conducting surveys for the business to gather employee feedback and suggest areas of improvement
* Bachelors degree (BA/BSc) Human Resources / Human Resource Management
* CIPD Qualification/Qualified By Experience
* Expertise in HR Policies and procedures
* Understanding of best HR Practices