Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Emma Taylor
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: HR Advisor
Job Salary: £20000 - £27000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Are you a HR professional with strong employee relations and employment law knowledge?
Would you like to work for an award-winning organisation who have been won awards as one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ for 3 consecutive years?
Would you like to benefit from CIPD accredited training?
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search for an experienced HR Advisor to their team. The HR Advisor will be responsible for providing reliable and commercially focused HR and Employment Law advice over the phone and via email to clients on all matters of HR from general to complex queries. The HR Advisor will also be responsible for:
* Receiving a variety of calls from clients with HR issues or queries, which can include absence management, grievances, disciplinaries, TUPE etc.
* Providing clients with supporting information/documentation to assist them in implementing advice
* Using your expert HR and employment law knowledge to develop a clear answer for the client
* Ensure that all requests for advice are dealt with within the relevant service level agreement (SLA)
In order to be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have the following:
* Solid employment law knowledge
* Previous experience of working in a KPI/target driven environment would be highly desirable
* Proven experience of working at HR Advisor level with exposure across the full remit of HR, including advising on TUPE, redundancy and complex ER – either phone based or face to face
* Ability to juggle multiple tasks, prioritising your work load accordingly
* An organised self-starter
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast moving performance driven environment
* Excellent communication skills.
To apply for this role, please click the following link.