Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Solicitors/Law
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: HR Advisor
Job Salary: £ - £32000 Per Annum
Are you a HR professional with strong employment law knowledge? Or responsibility for managing employee relations in the work place.
Would you like to work for an award-winning organisation who have won awards as one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ for 3 consecutive years?
Would you like to benefit from CIPD accredited training?
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search for an experienced HR Advisor to their team. The HR Advisor will be responsible for providing reliable and commercially focused HR and Employment Law advice over the phone and via email to clients on all matters of HR from general to complex queries. The HR Advisor will also be responsible for:
* Receiving a variety of calls from clients with HR issues or queries, which can include absence management, grievances, disciplinaries etc.
* Providing clients with supporting information/documentation to assist them in implementing advice
* Using your expert HR and employment law knowledge to develop a clear answer for the client
* Ensure that all requests for advice are dealt with within the relevant service level agreement (SLA)
In order to be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have the following:
* Good employment law knowledge
*CIPD qualification or equivalent experience in the work place
* Previous experience of working in a KPI/target driven environment would be highly desirable and or a phone based environment
* Ability to juggle multiple tasks, prioritising your work load accordingly
* An organised self-starter
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast moving performance driven environment
* Excellent communication skills.