Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Alex Giblin
Job Location: Wales
Job Title: HR Advisor
Job Salary: £32000 - £36000 Per Annum
* Manage a team of 3 HR Administrators
* offering advice, arranging and supporting disciplinaries or grievance hearings; and o well-being/welfare support advice (offering our Employee Assistance Program support).
* Ensure management teams are appropriately updated on new employment legislation.
* Provide managers with employee relations case-work support relating to the following HR matters:
* capability or conduct issues;
* absence management flexible working requests;
* assist in communicating maternity / paternity policies;
* Ensure all appropriate policies, procedures are in-line with the legal required framework and updated as required.
* Maintain all personnel records in accordance with Data Protection Act, particularly a focus with the immediate GDPR legislation.
* Capture and maintain accurate information (and internal company movements) affecting employee HR and payroll data.
* Where required, support and assist the L&D manager on projects, especially those relating to HR skills for line managers, and those agreed as department critical.
* Participate and present at Company Inductions.
* Ensure HR workflows are executed so to deliver to payroll deadlines.
* Assist in HR audits.
* On boarding – liaise and assist managers with recruitment (and recruitment assessment centres) by updating job descriptions, person specifications, advertising vacancies, liaising with recruitment agents, assisting with interviews, ensuring all pre-employment checks are completed, i.e. verification of right to work in UK, health checks, references.
* Assist the Head of HR on change / transitional projects, including the delivery of HR elements of organisational and cultural change. Examples include assisting with preparing necessary documentation, keeping records and tracking actions.
* Champion team engagement by promoting the HR support team as supportive, collaborative and participative.
* Support the preparation of annual benefits schedule, and the renewal / negotiation of contracts.