Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Leona McCarthy
Job Location: Essex
Job Title: HR Advisor
Job Salary: £30000 - £32000 Per Annum
My client an Education Management Consultancy are on the hunt for a HR Advisor who wants to join an organisation offering an award-winning range of education support services. Helping Schools and Academy Trusts go from strength-to-strength. There school effectiveness systems and services are proven to help with a wide range of requirements. That’s why over 12,000 schools trust them with supporting everything from whole school effectiveness to pupil tracking as well as Services including HR, Payroll, Finance and so much more.
If you have a passion for HR, are self-motivated, great communicating at all levels, are organised, proactive and are already experienced in HR, now is the time to jump on board and be part of the already successful HR team.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a HR Service Advisor to join the team, working collaboratively with all our Schools and MAT’s, across the UK, as well as networking with the wider HR Education team. Experience of working with schools and MAT’s is desirable, however in this role, you will develop further skills in the role with a well-defined understanding of education specific HR knowledge.
As a HR Service Advisor, you will be required to advise and support our customers on all aspects of HR and ER related issues, remotely, as well as face to face, utilising you effective interpersonal and influencing skills.
You need a full driving licence and access to your own vehicle as client site visits are part of this role.
Key responsibilities include:
* Supporting a portfolio of primary and secondary schools and academies, offering advice and support to school leaders in line with best practice and assessed risks
* Managing a caseload including disciplinary, grievance, sickness absence and capability cases and supporting school managers presenting during hearings
* Understanding and delivery on HR commercial advice if there is a requirement to do so
* Stay on top of CPD, share knowledge and work with team members
* Supporting with redundancies and restructuring, including attending consultation meetings and managing processes
* Supporting the conversion of schools into Academy status and other TUPE situations.
* Promoting the organisations services to new and existing customers, identifying and securing new business as required to meet service targets and objectives.
* Opportunity to purchase Additional leave
* 25 days holiday
* Company events
* Company pension
* Cycle to work scheme
* Referral programme
* Company Sick pay scheme
* Wellness programmes
* Work remotely from home
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Experience: Advisor level or above
Licence/Certification: Desirable – Qualified or working towards CIPD level 5 or above