Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Educations
Contact Name: Leona McCarthy
Job Location: Oxfordshire
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Job Salary: £40000 - £40000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
To work with Senior Managers and management teams within your client groups to help them improve performance through their people.
The post holder will work as part of the HR Business Partner team and will support two or more faculties or Group Services departments. The post holder will line manage 2 or more HR Advisors.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* To identify opportunities to improve the performance of the areas you support through improving the effectiveness of its people resource
* To be a trusted advisor to client groups, providing a sounding board for ideas, suggesting solutions and approaches, and appropriately questioning,pushing back and challenging the business where necessary
* To coach managers and help facilitate their continuous development in line management skill and enabling them to manage difficult situations effectively and appropriately
* To support the ongoing organisational growth by developing capability plans, working with Directors and managers to identify competency gaps, and linking to the internal talent development offer to support employee career development
* To work closely with the Group HR Manager to ensure effective recruitment strategies are in place particularly in respect of shortage areas and hard to fillâposts.
* To ensure all appraisal and performance reviews are completed for areas of responsibility ensuring training needs are identified and linked to performance and raise the individuals contribution.
Innovation and development
* To identify and recommend areas for change as part of good practice and changes in employment legislation
* To undertake project work as required.
Environment and Culture
* Contribute to a well organised, purposeful and motivating learning environment where students feel safe, secure, confident and valued
* CIPD qualified Level 5
* Previous experience of working as a HR Advisor
* Literate and numerate
* Strong personal organisation skills
* Accurate and attentive to detail