Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Chartered Accountants
Contact Name: Charlotte Dunkerton
Job Location: London
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Job Salary: £55000 - £55000 Per Annum
The HR Business Partner will function as the primary interface between the HR department and divisions of the business. The HR Business Partner is responsible for providing best in class HR advice to the Business Management team. The role will diagnose solution focused organisational workforce issues strategic and provide key operational support to the business at a divisional level.
The HR Business Partner is also responsible for ownership of Group wide initiatives including the Diversity and Inclusion strategy, rewards, HR metrics and analysis.
The HRBP will execute HR solutions to strategically address problems and serve as a trusted advisor to the business on all HR matters.
The HR Business Partner is responsible for..
* Partnering with client group on best practice HR including recruitment, training, performance management and workforce planning
* Identifying HR needs, trends and requirements to ensure HR remains relevant to our business. Partner with the Client Group to interpret analysis of identified trends and to support the client group to implement strategies to address themes identified
* Where possible attend divisional board meetings and arrange periodical meetings with divisional heads to ensure engagement with business strategies
* Coordinating and reviewing monthly payroll
* Working with HR Director to leading cyclical events such as company share scheme admission, salary and bonus reviews and Group engagement survey
* Administration of company benefits including renewals of private medical insurance, life assurance and employee assistance program
* Ensuring Group pension scheme is compliant with relevant legislation
* Development and roll out of the Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
* Running HR quarterly metric analysis along with ad hoc board reporting including Gender Pay Gap
* Diagnose and lead the people elements of change projects to improve business performance within.
* Other reasonable ad hoc tasks as and when required
To be considered for this role you will have
* CIPD qualification or equivalent experience
* Professional business qualifications are desirable (project management, data analysis etc.)
* Experience in HR in an SME environment as a HR Manager or HR Business Partner
* Experience of working with psychometric evaluation methodology is desirable
* Demonstrated ability to lead projects independently
* Strong numerical analytical experience including minimum intermediate Excel skills
* Experience and exposure with payroll and pension
* Experience with diversity and inclusion would be highly regarded
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to manage and meet deadlines
* Strong written and verbal communication
* Proactive and able to make improvements to operational processes.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
* Access to flexible working conditions
* Private Medical and Life Insurance after 12 months service
* Enhanced parental leave
* Staff equity share and bonus scheme
* Perkbox employee benefit platform