Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Leona McCarthy
Job Location: Ireland
Job Title: HR Consultant
Job Salary: £30000 - £35000 Per Annum
To provide HR and Employment advice to a wide variety of members of Peninsula throughout different sectors within the Advice Team across Ireland.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking Employment Law Consultant who will be responsible for providing HR and Employment Law advice to members, to actively own cases to resolution, building rapport and relationships with members on each interaction.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised with excellent attention to detail. You will need to have the ability to work under pressure and keep a level head whilst being able to use your initiative and follow instructions within a busy office environment.
* Ensure that personal knowledge of HR and Employment Law and best practice is continually updated.
* Achieve six measured set KPIs to support all members with quality sound advice in a productive manner within set SLAs in order to provide a first call resolution. This will be predominately call advice and adjusted accordingly by your particular caseload whilst being available for the members.
* To actively own cases to resolution, building rapport and relationships with members on each interaction.
* To log all advice accurately onto the bespoke internal system, taking ownership and responsibility for ongoing cases.
* To provide members with supporting information/documentation to assist them in the advice provided.
* Review members documentation and provide advice accordingly taking their internal terms and conditions into account.
* Refer to Company internal training and legal updates to ensure that advice provided is compliant with our services.
* To undertake and report on members visits as required by the Advice Service Managers.
* Follow internal protocols for managing and escalating cases where applicable.
* Effective management of a changing portfolio of on-going and complex member cases through the provision of guidance and support to the member.
* To be flexible and adaptable in order to ensure the member’s service is always of a high standard.
* Carry out other tasks that are deemed necessary by the Management Team.
* To offer the members options regarding the take up of other products we provide and make such recommendations accordingly.