Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Media/Advertising/Publishing
Contact Name: Sofia Wikho-Ng
Job Location: Surrey
Job Title: HR eRostering system administrator
Job Salary: £24000 - £30000 Per Annum
Portfolio HR is currently working with an NHS organisation based in Woking. We are looking for an eRostering systems administrator to join this fast paced environment. You will be reporting into the Head of HR, be responsible for providing expert advice, guidance and solutions to enhance the use of the software.
* Responsible for developing, review and maintain a work plan for the eRoster team to ensure that daily/weekly/monthly tasks are completed to support the organisation. For example, payroll extracts, UNIFY2.
* To provide specialist advice to end users throughout the Organisation by acting as first point of contact for all such queries.
* Enable template creation, redesign/amendments for wards/departments/areas, liaising with finance and end users.
* Responsible for set up management and maintenance of the bank/agency system interface, including mapping codes.
* Develop, implement and maintain a system maintenance/housekeeping plan to ensure the system and associated module meets recommendations from provider, auditors and best practice.
* Work in partnership with HR Systems team/Finance teams to ensure that Health Roster and other systems are aligned as much as possible. For example sickness codes, cost centres, staffing budget information.
* To develop and test the system to meet the needs of the organisation to maximise the use of the system and associated modules functionality.
* To support the Workforce Systems Manager – Projects to implement the system throughout the organisation.
* PRINCE2 Foundation Level or higher or equivalent project qualification/experience
* In-depth knowledge of e-Rostering and temporary staff management systems
* An understanding of the factors affecting the operational and staffing requirements of a ward/clinical (or similar environment)
* Allocate Academy certification e.g. Allocate Trained Professional, Allocate Certified Professional