Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Banking
Contact Name: Sofia Wikho-Ng
Job Location: London
Job Title: HR Generalist
Job Salary: £45000 - £50000 Per Annum
Portfolio HR is currently working with a banking business based in central London. This role is to partner alongside the Head of HR and work with the stakeholders in the business.
This is an international banking business that would look after EMEA and APAC entities. Candidates looking to apply for this role must have strong understanding of international banking strategies.
* Be responsible for providing an advice and service to the executive employees in the business and other senior management members on daily employee relations.
* Undertake tasks on performance management issues, training and development, compensation and benefits.
* Be responsible for liaising with the rest of the business in the EMEA and APAC regions.
* Responsible for implementing and organising ways on improving policies and procedures
* Responsible for general operations within HR department including project management, updating and implementing HR processes and all company HR policies
* Create and manage HR reports
* Meeting set objectives and KPIs and attending any board meetings relevant to improving HR.
* Knowledge and experience of implementing GDPR regulations
* Research and recommend performance management and evaluation methods
* Responsible for conducting surveys for the business to gather employee feedback and suggest areas of improvement
* Bachelor’s degree (BA/BSc) Human Resources / Human Resource Management
* CIPD Qualification/Qualified By Experience
* Financial services experience (Essential)
* European and or Chinese language skills (Desirable)
* Expertise in HR Policies and procedures
* Understanding of best HR Practices