Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Local Government
Contact Name: Leona McCarthy
Job Location: Oxfordshire
Job Title: HR Systems Administrator
Job Salary: £29000 - £31000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
This a Part time role consisting of 22 Hours per week
If you are searching for an interesting and challenging part-time role, and can demonstrate sound experience working as a HR/Payroll System Administrator, then we want to hear from you. My client in the public sector is looking for a talented individual who can help to develop the HR/Payroll system (MHR – iTrent) to provide a high quality, customer focused solutions to the organisation.
This role will be responsible for the day to day administration and maintenance of the system across all its functions, applying updates and new functionality so therefore a sound experience of iTrent and its functionality would be desirable.
You will need to be prepared to roll your sleeves up and work as part of a busy team with an ambitious agenda and high workload.
* To develop the iTrent HR/Payroll system to maximise system functionality, complete system maintenance and update routines, maintain and develop management information reports and provide support/guidance to iTrent users
* To provide a high quality, user and customer focused HR and Payroll process utilising the functionality of iTrent
* Provide advice and support to users of the system to ensure system is utilised and functions as per the best practice and procedures
* 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) including English and Maths at Grade C or above
* CPP Qualified or equivalent
* Experience of improving and developing HR/Payroll systems
* Experience of producing management information using proprietary reporting tools (Business Objects, Cognos, etc.) and Excel
* Up to date knowledge of employment law and best practice HR
* Well-developed ICT skills (Excel, Word)
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills to build effective working relationships across the organisation
* Effective project management skills
* High level of attention to detail and the ability to deal with confidential and sensitive data in line with Council policy and legislation
* Effective organisation skills in order to work to deadlines, manage workload and conflicting priorities
Our client offers a fantastic range of staff benefits that include generous holiday (from 28 days a year plus bank holidays), local government pension scheme, subsidised leisure membership, discounted travel and flexible working in many roles. We offer well-defined opportunities through our learning and development programme. We also have an employee wellbeing programme, an employee assistance programme and support via our dedicated occupational health service.