Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Data
Contact Name: Robert Lynch
Job Location: Birmingham
Job Title: HR Systems and Data Analyst
Job Salary: £30000 - £35000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our client is one of the leading global brand withing the merchanting sector and are looking for a HR Systems and Data Analyst who will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and development of the group wide integrated HR and Reporting Systems.
* Contribute to the implementation of new modules/systems across all Group businesses.
* Participate in the review, testing and implementation of upgrades/enhancements.
* Participate in various projects with responsibility for developing and maintaining the system data structures/workflows/security/access etc. ensuring they meet business requirements.
* Work on ad hoc projects as directed by the Group HR Systems Manager.
* Support the improvement of procedures and processes to ensure that the best service delivery is given to our stakeholders and the wider business.
* Ensure the required processes & procedures meet GDPR, company policy and/or legal requirements.
* Provide support for troubleshooting issues, resolving all queries and quickly escalating any technical issues to our providers that need further investigation.
* Responsible for system administration tasks, including data uploads, data cleansing, data integrity and workflow design and administrative support to the HR, L&D and Payroll functions.
* Ensuring security, end-user access, and data integrity across all platforms.
* Conduct training to end users, including developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation.
* Contribute to delivery of BAU change in line with system specialism, acting as a subject matter expert.
* Drive continuous improvement across own team and the wider functions.
* Provide support in the creation & maintenance on a variety of reports or queries utilising appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing business needs.
* To provide support and coordinate all Group governance reporting for people related data.
* To support the development of HRIS reporting tools and researching/implementing new technologies to support future business requirements.
Skills and Experience Specification:
* Experience of working with HR systems and Data Management
* Enhanced knowledge and skills in Microsoft Excel.
* Experience of supporting critical business systems / users.
* Demonstrate strong aptitude for complex problem solving and make systematic comparison between alternatives.
* Analytical and forward thinking to anticipate future problems/risks and develop mitigation plans.
* Well organised with the ability to plan workload to achieve deadlines.
* Proficient Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.