Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Charity
Contact Name: Sofia Wikho-Ng
Job Location: London
Job Title: HR Systems Officer
Job Salary: £22000 - £28000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio HR is currently working with a national wide renowned charity based in the heart of London. We are looking for HR systems officer that would be willing to work in a challenging and rewarding environment. The job purpose is to maintain and develop the systems used from a reporting tool perspective, using this HR system to track and report in frequently. You are to be responsible for the day to day purposes of systems maintenance on iTrent looking after HR and payroll matters.
* Act as the first point of contact in providing technical support to all HR System users; internal (employees) and external (web recruitment users) on a daily basis, particularly those within the HR and Payroll/Pensions teams.
* Responsible for meeting the technical and non-technical problems support SLA’s though the use of the Helpdesk call logging system and are suitably resolved or referred onwards to relevant or responsible parties.
* Responsible for problems in existing systems, to investigate subsequent problems, identify and document the type of issues faced in the day to day working environment. e. software error, IT system error or training issue
* Liaise with systems/software providers to resolve system queries and support system upgrades.
* Assist with stakeholder requirements gathering planning, design, development testing and implementation of future HR/Payroll systems or enhancement projects and conduct acceptance testing, including the preparation of all appropriate supporting documentation, user guides and training materials, as well as the delivery of any required training.
* Look after audit checks on the data input to check accuracy of the information on the database. Using Business Objects as a base tool, build Management Information reports to meet both standard and ad hoc report requests as required by the Business.
* Demonstrable experience of working in a HR and/or Payroll system support role. Experience of the iTrent HR and Payroll solution (Desirable but not essential)
* Excellent IT skills.
* Experience of working with reporting tools (preferably Business Objects) and providing accurate meaningful data
* Familiar with operating in accordance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulations.
* Demonstrate good business acumen skills.