Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Robert Lynch
Job Location: London
Job Title: HR Team Lead
Job Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio HR & Reward are working with an award-winning national HR Consultancy brand. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the HR team, supporting the team to achieve department KPIs and ensure that the team provide legally compliant HR advice to clients.
The HR team provide HR and Employment Law advice to a wide range of clients throughout the UK and Ireland, ensuring the advice provided is thorough and legally compliant.
This is an office-based role located in Central London.
* Ensure inbound advice lines are resourced to achieve service level standards with an ‘availability’ mindset.
* Ensure that quality and legal standards are maintained across the team through regular reviews of the team’s work.
* Support your team and ensure all matters relating to internal HR are dealt with in a timely manner and reported to the manager as appropriate.
* Ensure that the team record all advice accurately against the appropriate cases and all other client and call information is correctly captured on the database.
* Support with the delivery of training and legal briefings to the team.
* Maintain a strong working knowledge in respect of HR and Employment Law, ensuring that you and the team are up to date with the appropriate legislation and test case outcomes.
* Direct the team to HR-Inform when they have a query, supporting if HR-Inform does not provide an answer and feeding that content gap back into the content team.
* Assisting with resourcing requests for articles or webinar presentations, which have an employment law/HRM/employee relations element.
* Identify business development opportunities and support the team to identify and offer suitable product recommendations to clients to aid in the growth of the business.
* Any other duties that are deemed appropriate from time to time in line with the Job Summary.
* Work with the operations manager to ensure high levels of operational delivery.
* Work with the Sales team to identify business development opportunities, track feedback and improve.
* Work with the Client Experience team to identify areas of service improvement from service issues and non-renewal insights.
* Work with the wider advisory teams in the Group to collaborate and share initiatives both to improve sales and service.
* Work with the content team to enhance the depth and navigation of the HR-Inform platform.
* A ‘can-do’ attitude and able to communicate effectively with the team.
* Broad knowledge of Employment Law and HR Management.
* Able to identify business development opportunities.
* Keep up to date with new and current Employment Legislation.