Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Charity
Contact Name: Charlotte Dunkerton
Job Location: London
Job Title: HRIS Analyst
Job Salary: £42000 - £42000 Per Annum
We have an exciting opportunity for a HRIS Anaylst CoreHR to join thisd organisation based in the city.
Reporting to the Head of People Operations, you will manage and oversee the HRIS (Human Resources Information System) CoreHR. You will be responsible for developing, implementing and modifying this system to meet organisational requirements and play a key role in promoting the use functionality and use of Insights reporting to the business to support Operational efficiency.
Additionally, the post holder will work closely with the Payroll team to ensure that information within CoreHR supports this critical activity. People Operations play a key role in helping steer the Directorates plans to support organisational Capacity, Capability and Culture of our workforce (c1,400 employees) and CoreHR is a key enabler of this.
HR Information System:
* Act as the local expert for CoreHR, providing system support to professional users within Operations and the wider HR team, as well as organisation wide (where system issues cannot be resolved for the business by the Operations Team);
* Co-ordination of escalation of system issues to internal IT Help Desk and CoreHR team, ensuring alerts to appropriate users of the system are communicate accordingly (this includes communications to stakeholders for planned downtime also);
* Co-ordinate and oversee CoreHR upgrades, patches and software testing;
* Ensure CoreHR data integrity is maintained through appropriate security profiles and usage;
* Support the smooth execution of payroll carried out by the payroll team/manager, ensuring information recorded and reported on is fit for purpose e.g. implementation of Pay Award, Pay Scales.
* Support the organisational requirement to have a sole source of reference for HR data through full optimisation of existing system functionality;
* Co-ordinate the development of training material for professional users (HR Team) ensuring consistency in compliance of system updates/changes being made;
* Development of KPI and management information reports for HR SLT and key stakeholders;
* Play a lead role in the roll-out of CoreHR Insights reporting tool for managers throughout the organisation;
* Carry out statutory returns and surveys relating to HR data;
* Be an ambassador of CoreHR promoting and exploiting full functionality to professional users within the HR Team and wider key stakeholders.