Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Professional Practice
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Lead Litigation Executive
Job Salary: £ - £29000 Per Annum
Our Client, a leading provider of HR and Employment Law, are looking for a legally qualified Litigation Executive to join their diverse, dynamic team based in their Manchester office. The successful candidate will have a desire to develop their knowledge and abilities within the sector and will be responsible in covering all aspects of case preparation.
The focus of the role is on fantastic client service, along with a firm commercial approach, therefore a candidate with a real commitment to helping our clients and making a difference, who has high attention to detail and excellent communication skills will bring added value to their team.
* Reviewing tribunal claims and drafting responses
* Dealing with all aspects of document disclosure
* Creating trial bundles
* Drafting witness statements
* Corresponding with tribunals, claimants’ representatives and clients
* Achieving commercially favourable settlements
* Conducting preliminary hearings by telephone
* Assisting clients with early conciliation matters
* Supporting and assisting team members and team leaders where necessary
* Law Degree (or GDL), good litigation experience and/or a professional qualification (LPC/BPTC)
* A positive approach to a busy workload.
* Must be able to take a Client-Centric approach to their work.
* Ability to work autonomously and self-manage.
* Passion for employment law.