Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Banking
Contact Name: Nigel Dune
Job Location: London
Job Title: Learnign and Development Assistant
Job Salary: £14 - £15 Per Hour
Portfolio is currently working with a Central London Bank who are on the lookout for a L&D Assistant to start ASAP on a 12 month contractual basis. This is a full time role and the client is willing to pay up to £15ph PAYE
The Learning Management System Coordinator will have the responsibility of working in partnership with the Digital Learning Manager to monitor, manage and maintain the operational performance of our Learning Management System, My Development for the UK. The successful candidate will be responsible for setting and managing standards of the system, assisting HR System Rep and users, reporting, data management, trouble shooting and testing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Monitors, manages and maintains the daily operational performance of My Development, a Saba Learning Management System.
* Develops reports on mandatory training assignments, progress, completions, etc. and provides concise, actionable and meaningful statistics and data on demand for organizational stakeholders.
* Maintains updated versions of mandatory training courses and certifications within the LMS and retires content when appropriate.
* Leads efforts and works closely with our suppliers to identify, troubleshoot and resolve LMS related issues. Helps identify and prevent problems before they occur.
* Regularly meets and participates in webinars and online meetings with HR Systems Reps who play a role in the administration of My Development.
* Provides professional, courteous support and training when appropriate via phone, email and in person to HR System Reps and users.
* Where necessary and appropriate, maintain user records separate from the daily feed, ensures up-to-date accuracy of user records whether automated or manually maintained
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Minimum of two years’ experience of monitoring, managing and maintaining Learning Management Systemâ€™s and Certifications, Saba LMS preferred.
* Ideally holding or currently working towards a valid Learning and Development qualification, CIPD or LPI would be preferred
* Demonstrated effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent initiative skills, in a team or lone setting
* Effective team player
* Commitment to continuous implementation of improved processes & practices
* Ability to work under pressure and handle sensitive issues
If you feel this is the right role for you then please send in your CV for immediate consideration!