Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Educations
Contact Name: Robert Lynch
Job Location: London
Job Title: Learning & Development Manager
Job Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio HR & Reward are working with an award-winning, education provider based in East London. This role reports directly into the Director of HR and the successful candidate will have overall responsibility for delivering the L&D strategy within the organisation.
This is a hybrid role suitable for an experienced L&D professional!
* To design, develop and deliver learning and development programmes and aligned to the organisation’s HR and Learning Strategy, whilst ensuring the Learning and Development programme meet the current and future needs, and the workforce.
* Plan, deliver and monitor short to medium term training programmes that change behaviours across the organisation.
* Develop and deliver quality training programmes and projects (in-house delivery, delegated delivery with other internal specialist, external suppliers), while building and maintaining effective relationships.
* Collaboratively work with the Quality Department to deliver the staff development days, annual staff conference and continuous development for staff.
* Collaboratively work with the HR Manager and Health and Safety Manager to ensure that the mandatory training for the workforce is compliance.
* Ensure robust annual training analysis are conducted annually, working closely with the HR Manager to collect information about training needs and using specialist expertise to translate into an effective calendar.
* Design and develop new training modules, including online delivery and e-learning programmes to meet existing anticipated learning needs in both academic departments and professional services team.
* Design and develop leadership and management programmes, aligning development with the organisations vision, strategy, and desired organisational culture, delivering sessions to managers and senior leaders as required.
* Implement and deliver the wellbeing calendar of events and initiatives, to enhance the lives of our workforce. As well as contribute to the organisations staff network groups.
* Make sure that policies and procedures are followed, and appropriate records are kept, and that policies, processes and documentation are regularly reviewed and updated. Ensure that all learning methods employed meet the legislative requirements, safeguarding policies, and key organisations objectives.
* Keep abreast of innovative learning and development solution in relation to the organisation’s workforce. Participating in external networks and maintaining own continuous professional development and share knowledge with the HR team.
* Experience in a Learning and Development role in a complex organisation.
* Experience in developing a range or training events and other learning methods.
* Experience of managing training activities within an in-house programme.
* Proficient in MS Office systems and products.