Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Central Government
Contact Name: Anton Blades
Job Location: Cambridgeshire
Job Title: Learning & Development Partner (HR)
Job Salary: £17.18 - £17.18 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
Our client who are experts within their field are now seeking a committed and experienced interim organisational and development partner for the L&D team who can hit the ground running.
Scope of Role
* Undertake a review of the current training evaluation processes and metrics used, to improve data, analysis and reporting of learning activities
* Establish mechanisms to undertake skills assessments for new employees as part of employee induction and probation to create bespoke personal development plans.
* Review the corporate job/role structure to identify the potential for job family or similar groups to promote opportunities for cross department working, upskilling, development and resilience within teams.
* To examine the viability of an Annual leave purchase scheme.
* Set-up learning and development network across the council with service liaison people to feedback on L&D needs, identify initiatives and measure progress.
* Develop and promote a culture of coaching and mentoring within the council.
* Support in the delivery of training interventions to run alongside the roll out of new/updated HR policies and procedures.
* Develop and support the growth of apprenticeship opportunities within the council (current focus on management development for existing staff).
* Utilise outcomes from the performance review process to identify future learning and development requirements.
* Support Heads of Service to establish Service Level Development Plans.
* Provide support to the OD Manager and wider HR Team.
If you are available immediately or are on a week’s notice then please apply to the above in the necessary fields.