Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Paralegal
Job Salary: £20000 - £20000 Per Annum
Our client, an outstanding leader in their field is currently recruiting and has openings for the role of Paralegal based in their prestigious head offices in Manchester. You will be educated to degree level in HR, Law or related business discipline or have some experience in employment law or an employee relations-focussed HR role. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a friendly and supportive team within a great company, doing a particularly interesting and varied role that will provide you with real opportunities for growth and advancement.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* Communicate by telephone and email with clients about their requirements to hold formal meeting with employees with Face2Face consultant support, explaining their options and responsibilities.
* Review case files and draft on the client’s behalf legally compliant and accurate invitation letters to disciplinary hearings, grievances, appeals, investigations and consultations.
* Manage consultant diaries as part of a small team, making appointments and maintaining a flexible approach to last minute changes.
* Work positively with consultants to effectively manage their time and client expectations.
* Create and maintain files, system logs and other administrative tasks.
* Work towards the team objective of obtaining repeat business.
* Educated to degree level in HR, law, or related business discipline.
* Customer service experience.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, empathy to clients and outstanding attention to detail.
* Commercially minded