Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Benefit Providers
Contact Name: Robert Lynch
Job Location: London
Job Title: Part-Time Faculty Administrator
Job Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio HR & Reward are working with an established and expanding education institute looking to hire a Part-Time Faculty Administrator. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an energetic team at the forefront of delivering high quality, comprehensive administrative support throughout the student lifecycle.
* Provide high quality administrative support services to support academics and other colleagues in the overall operation of the Faculty.
* Undertake key aspects of budgetary administration including monitoring income and expenditure and assisting with preparations for budget setting and end of year reporting.
* Provide support for internal meetings, making meeting arrangements, producing, and distributing agendas, papers, and minutes.
* Maintain records relating to academic staff and Visiting Lecturers.
* Administer the recruitment process for Visiting Lecturers
* Make arrangements for travel, (including visas), facilities and hospitality for academic colleagues and visiting scholars.
* Support the arrangement and delivery of events such as Applicant Visit Days, including taking responsibility for catering, travel arrangements, communications with colleagues and attendees’ liaison with Marketing and other departments. Monitor and report on attendance at these events.
* Plan, manage and prioritise own workload to ensure that deadlines are met, anticipating problems with the achievement of objectives and either seeking help or resolving issues in a timely manner.
* Play a full part in the wider administration team, maintaining knowledge of the work done by others and assisting or providing cover where necessary.
* Relevant experience in a complex environment
* High standard of literacy and numeracy