Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Educations
Contact Name: Robert Lynch
Job Location: Surrey
Job Title: Part-Time People Coordinator
Job Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio HR & Reward are representing an award-winning education establishment based in Weybridge looking to hire a People Coordinator on a Part-Time basis (25 hours per week). This is a permanent role reporting into the Head of People, and you will be the first point of contact for the HR team for recruitment, systems, and policies queries.
The successful candidate will manage the onboarding process and provide information and advice throughout the employee lifecycle.
Recruitment & Selection:
* Maintain the college Applicant Tracking System (ATS), to ensure it is properly utilised.
* Advertise roles where appropriate via the ATS.
* Respond to any queries received from candidates.
* Process all applications including acknowledgement of application, rejection of candidates and invitations to interview.
* Ensure the interview panel members are informed and documentation is provided as needed.
Onboarding & Compliance:
* Issue all contracts of employment and offer letters to successful candidates.
* Ensure all pre-employment checks are completed for new staff including, but not limited to; DBS, barred list checks, reference requests and right to work.
* Keep an accurate and up to date record of new starters to ensure all paperwork has been received prior to start date.
* Ensure line managers are provided with the appropriate induction and review documentation for all new starters, making sure probation and review meetings are diarised.
* Coordinate the arrangements for induction.
* Act as the first point of contact for all employee and line manager questions in person and via telephone/email.
* Deal with a full range of routine enquiries as appropriate, referring those more complex to the appropriate colleague as required.
* Conduct exit interviews where required.
* Keep up to date with employment legislation development.
* Support with any casework as and when needed.
HR Systems & Data:
* Manage employee access to the HR System (CIVICA) and respond to any queries about its use.
* Assist, where required, in the preparation of reports.
* Provide general administration support to the team.
* Arrange meetings as requested and minute take at internal HR meetings to provide an accurate record when needed.
* Respond to any reference requests from previous employees.
* Support the coordination and delivery of key HR projects.
* Manage the HR inbox.
* Manage any HR related invoices.
* Ensure employee filing and archiving is up to date.