Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Charlotte Dunkerton
Job Location: London
Job Title: Pay & Benefits Assistant
Job Salary: £20199 - £25000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
NationWide Job Role
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the Payroll team with an immediate start.
Reporting to the Pay & Benefits Business Partner, the Pay & Benefits Assistant will be working within a team who are responsible for processing their UK based monthly payroll from start to finish.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Processing monthly payroll for over approx. 800 people
* Issuing letters for all processed changes
* Strong attention to detail – ensuring all changes processed are appearing correctly on payslips.
* Be able to work to deadlines and able to adapt to business needs
* Have knowledge of Resource Link and Myview. Highly desirable but not essential.
* Have a good Knowledge of Excel and Word
* Have experience of processing leavers, salary changes, statutory Sick Pay, statutory Maternity/Paternity pay, court orders, etc.
* Have working knowledge of Tax and NI payments and deductions.
* Have excellent communication skills
Find out more in the role profile.
Please note that this is a home based role with a requirement to work in one of the organisations hubs on an ad hoc basis.