Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Remi Picart
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: People Manager
Job Salary: £27000 - £27000 Per Annum
Are you a People Manager with strong people management and customer service skills? Are you looking to make the next step of your career into a global HR outsource provider?
Would you like to work for an award-winning organisation who have won awards as one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ for 3 consecutive years?
Would you like to benefit from CIPD accredited training?
A People Manager will be responsible for providing reliable and commercially focused HR and Employment Law advice over the phone and via email to clients on all matters of HR from general to complex queries. A People Manager will also be responsible for:
* Receiving a variety of calls from clients with HR issues or queries, which can include absence management, grievances, disciplinaries etc.
* Providing clients with supporting information/documentation to assist them in implementing advice
* Using your expert HR and employment law knowledge to develop a clear answer for the client
* Ensure that all requests for advice are dealt with within the relevant service level agreement (SLA)
In order to be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have the following:
* Excellent people management skills
* Strong customer service experience
* Previous experience of working in a KPI/target driven environment would be highly desirable and or a phone based environment
* Ability to juggle multiple tasks, prioritising your work load accordingly
* An organised self-starter
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast moving performance driven environment
* Excellent communication skills.